Quick Start accelerates decisions around all of the critical choices that must be in place to launch a successful integration:
- Clarify the deal intent and link it to tangible goals
- Define the drivers of acquisition value
- Establish a common vocabulary and a plan to address culture
- Define the new organization and leadership team
- Make key decisions affecting employees
- Define the major integration milestones
- Establish and staff the integration governance structure
- Plan for communications
How Does Quick Start Work?
The Quick Start program is meant to guide your team through the foundational decisions about the integration in the shortest time. As a result, the entire leadership team are able to communicate authentically, transparently and with consistent messaging as the facts of the deal are released.
Download our guide to Quick Start here.